You don’t have to be perfect to find success!
5 SENSES for SUCCESS Juli Geske-Peer
In 5 Senses for Success: Strategies to Thrive in Any Arena, Juli Geske-Peer shares her expertise in leadership, coaching, and conflict mediation to deliver unique approaches for achieving your personalized version of success. Through the 5 Senses, you will learn to:
• Value yourself and your unique goals and aspirations
• Understand others and build meaningful bridges at work, in your home, and with everyday acquaintances
• Become a compassionate and effective leader in any role
• Shift damaged relationships (both personal and professional) into healthy, productive, and mutually beneficial bonds
• Navigate difficult conversations and manage conflict with
confidence and tact
• Overcome barriers and strive for your distinct definition of SUCCESS
5 Senses for Success: Strategies to Thrive in Any Arena has an important message of empowerment for every reader. Through immersive storytelling, innovative instruction, and practical exercises, 5 Senses for Success inspires you to cross your own personal finish lines. It’s time to face your barriers head on!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Juli Geske-Peer is the founder and president of Peer Performance Solutions, a company focused on enhancing individual and organizational performance. Her particular expertise is on facilitating exceptional leadership and relationship skills. With a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership and over 20 years of successful consulting and management experience, Juli has worked with companies ranging from local nonprofits to multinational organizations.
"At its core, leadership is not about title or position--it is a personal endeavor that requires a deep level of connection. 5 Senses for Success not only encourages readers to get personal with themselves and those around them, but it shows us how to do it. Current or aspiring executives should get this book today and start 'sensing' better tomorrow." --Steve Farber, author, The Radical Leap and Love Is Just Damn Good Business; Founder, The Extreme Leadership Institute